In the third part of our four part interview with Amy Friedman, a passionate customer success pro, she talks about metrics for customer success.
– Number of logins (proxy for usage)
– What features are getting used (to focus product development and training)
– Renewal percentages
– Churn rate (number of customers, revenues per customer)
– Accounts payable
Key success factor for customer success
– Centralized repository of customer data
The other installments in this four part series include:
1. What does it take to be a customer success professional: role and responsibilities
2. What are the challenges in the life of a customer success professional
3. Metrics and measurements for customer success management
4. Case study: putting customer success management together at Lucidera
About Amy Friedman
Amy has over 15 years marketing for software and SaaS companies with the last 4 years as a customer success. She has worked in customer success for Informatica, Fundly, Rearden Commerce and LucidEra and is speaking candidly about the beauty and the challenges of a customer success professional. I really love this series with Amy as she is giving a candid look in the kitch of customer success management, a new but growing profession.
What do you think? What are your key metrics in customer success?