We’ve been busy releasing cutting-edge Customer Success technology over the last year such as the industry’s first award winning mobile app, an innovative and simple approach to team productivity, and ROI metrics tracking and we aren’t stopping!
Today we add two innovative capabilities, SuccessPlays and Account Scorecards, to that list. Think of having a team coach built into your customer success software. That’s what these features do – guide actionable best practices, automate team processes, and give customer success managers the account benchmarking information they need at the right time. With them you can drive consistency, efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability across your team.
Why? Well, despite the establishment of the Customer Success organization, most businesses still operate in an ad hoc, reactive manner when it comes to managing customer renewals and driving product engagement. As companies build out their customer success teams, they are now looking for an easy way to coach their Customer Success Managers and put in place best practices that can be followed in a consistent, timely manner.
A powerful new feature that allows companies to formalize customer success processes in a scalable and consistent manner across growing teams.
- Automate team workflow and trigger personalized customer touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle based on specific event driven criteria.
- Establish consistent processes to deliver the appropriate attention to each customer with the goal of driving deeper product engagement, improving customer health, and ultimately maximizing revenue through renewals and upsells.
- Use in a wide variety of situations from addressing onboarding delays to identifying/fulfilling customer training needs to driving upsell opportunities.
Drive better process management by bringing in relevant and contextual customer information into one view. Configure and standardize how your team and organization evaluates customer success for all accounts.
- See account health history and activity timeline, usage benchmarks (against other similar customers) and user leaderboards, real-time metrics such as engagement scores and custom ROI metrics.
- Enable teams to quickly get a clear picture of how the customer is doing compared to all other customers and focus on delivering better services.