Part of the Customer Success Summit On-Demand Series
In the world of SaaS and subscription business, companies live and die on based on their customers. This is why it’s more important than ever to make sure we are working to win our customers’ loyalty and trust on a day to day basis.
As CEO and co-founder of Zendesk, Mikkel Svane knows the value that building customer relationships that drive value and ensure they keep coming back. In his session at the Customer Success Summit, Mikkel talked about some of the lessons learned he from the early days at Zendesk that helped them build a better customer experience.
7 Ways to Build Lasting Customer Relationships with your Customers
- Don’t overestimate your importance in the customer’s life YOU
- Consider the entire customer experience
- Recognize the right relationships and adapt
- Be something actual humans can relate to
- Be transparent
- Empower your people to do what’s best
- Put a face to your customers
Watch the full session from Customer Success Summit.
See all of the sessions from Customer Success Summit here: www.customersuccesssummit.com