4 Reasons to Convince Your Boss (or Yourself) that You Should Attend #CSSummit17 (and 1 reason you should keep to yourself)
Customer Success Summit is the leading industry event for all customer-oriented professionals and SaaS executives looking to master the business of Customer Success. And it’s coming to San Francisco this February 27-28! Here are the top reasons to attend:
For your boss…
- So much learning! #CSSummit17 has more content covering best practices and the tangible future of customer success than any other Customer Success event.
- An INCREDIBLE roster of speakers, including Don Peppers and top companies Google, Microsoft, Atlassian, Glassdoor, Slack, Jobvite, Zendesk, WeWork Act-On Software, and many more. If you haven’t checked out the agenda yet, you need to!
- Hundreds of Customer Success peers exchanging ideas and solving real business challenges.
- Get a jump start on your 2017 Customer Success initiatives with the first Customer Success event of the year!
As for you…
- Let your hair down in San Francisco in the heart of downtown Union Square!
For anyone at a company trying to improve customer-centricity, product adoption and to increase renewals and up-sells, #CSSummit17 is a must-attend event!
Don’t wait, register today: http://www.customersuccesssummit.com.