2011 was a busy year! We’ve discussed a lot of important themes which are the hottest topics for any SaaS business such as Customer Engagement, Customer Success, Customer Lifetime Value, SaaS Best Practices, Low Touch and Zero Touch Sales Models, Free Trial and Freemium, Customer Analytics, SaaS Churn, Customer Retention Strategies and more.
With such a vast range, it’s easy to get lost and so I’ve decided to bind the best of blogs and videos related to each topic.
Today I’m going to review the best of Customer Engagement, Customer Lifetime Value, Churn and Customer Retention Strategies.
As you already know by now, Totango’s goal is to help other SaaS companies to optimize their free to paid conversion/on-boarding/up-sell opportunities, or in other words – increase customer engagement opportunities and by that reduce churn whereas our customer success is actually our own success and customer success will naturally increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV).
Below are our top posts on these topics to help you get oriented in the Customer Engagement, CLTV and Churn areas:
Customer Engagement and Customer Lifetime Value:
- Joel York: Why to Measure Customer Engagement in SaaS?
- Genuine Customer Engagement
- 3 Outright Strategies to Improve SaaS Customer Success
- Evolving from Document System to Engagement System
- Customer Engagement for a SaaS Land & Expand Strategy
- Does your SaaS Business have a VP Customer Success?
- Customer Engagement is Key for SaaS
- 6 Steps to On Boarding Software-as-a-Service Customers
- Treat Customers Based on Their Values
- Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Experience
SaaS Churn and Customer Retention Strategies:
- 3 Ways to do Cohort Analysis on SaaS Churn
- Tip on How to Reduce Churn (Even in Low-Touch Models)
- What Do Customer Success Managers Need?
Tomorrow I’m going to review the best of SaaS Best Practices for SaaS and Application Vendors