This is the last part of our interview with Amy Friedman a four-time customer success pro. In this last version Amy speaks about Customer Success done right – of the four companies where she ran or was involved with customer success LucidEra achieved the best results. Listen to Amy to understand why:
1. Onboarding, support and customer success worked very closely together
2. All information about customers was available for customer facing personnel
3. Weekly meeting with the executive team with executive support from the CEO
Thanks Amy for your time! I really enjoyed talking to you! Do you want to be featured in our Customer Success interview series, please drop me a note at dominique at Totango! We would love to hear from you!
The other installments in this four part series include:
1. What does it take to be a customer success professional: role and responsibilities
2. What are the challenges in the life of a customer success professional
3. Metrics and measurements for customer success management
4. Case study: putting customer success management together at Lucidera (this post)
About Amy Friedman
Amy has over 15 years marketing for software and SaaS companies with the last 4 years as a customer success. She has worked in customer success for Informatica, Fundly, Rearden Commerce and LucidEra and is speaking candidly about the beauty and the challenges of a customer success professional. I really love this series with Amy as she is giving a candid look in the kitch of customer success management, a new but growing profession.